- OpenADK - An embedded Linux construction kit
- This is a menu based buildsystem for your embedded Linux system.
- Before you can start you need to install some software:
- - gcc or clang
- - g++ or clang++
- - binutils
- - make
- - tar
- - gzip
- - perl
- - curl or wget
- - git
- - strings
- - c library headers
- - ncurses library and header
- - zlib library and header
- There is a check for the required versions of these software in advance, though.
- Most of the needed software for the build process to succeed will
- be compiled before the target build starts.
- Please use "make menuconfig" to choose your target architecture and
- embedded system and configure like you want to.
- Simply running 'make' will build the firmware for your embedded system. The
- buildsystem will download all sources, build the toolchain, the kernel and all
- Waldemar Brodkorb <firstname.lastname@example.org>