- /* Copyright (C) 1991, 1996, 1997 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
- This file is part of the GNU C Library.
- The GNU C Library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
- License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
- version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- The GNU C Library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- Lesser General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
- License along with the GNU C Library; if not, see
- <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>. */
- * SVID
- #ifndef _MEMORY_H
- #define _MEMORY_H 1
- #include <features.h>
- #ifndef _STRING_H
- # include <string.h>
- #endif /* string.h */
- #endif /* memory.h */